Registered Nurse - Aegis Amberley
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Spearwood Community, Aegis Amberley is a state of the art facility that caters for up to 114 residents. It provides Low, High and Dementia Specific care as well as Extra Services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join the team at Aegis Amberley on a Casual basis for a variety of shifts across the week.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Empathy with the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
Aegis Amberley offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with working in a skilled and knowledgeable team. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Michael Gwata, Amberley Facility Manager on (08) 9494 5900.