Kitchen Hand - Aegis Hilton Park
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Hilton suburb, Aegis Hilton Park provides quality care services for up to 136 residents within a Low Care and High Care setting as well as delivering Dementia Specific Care services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Hilton Park on a Part-time basis as a Kitchen Hand. The position will cover a variety of shifts including morning, afternoon and weekends. In addition to Kitchen Hand shifts, the successful applicant will ‘step up’ to cover Cook shifts at times, and therefore previous experience in a similar role is essential.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be able to work independently.
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Have a high level of communication skill.
- Have knowledge of Food Safety programs.
- Experience in a similar role
Aegis Hilton Park offers free off-street parking to all staff whilst also being close to public transport. You will be working in a supportive and friendly environment where you will not only feel like part of a team, but a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Aegis Hilton Park on (08) 9314 0500.