Registered Nurse - Aegis Greenfields
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the City of Mandurah, Aegis Greenfields offers quality care services for up to 106 residents in a homely and modern living environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Greenfields for experienced Registered Nurses, on a Casual basis for a variety of shifts across the week.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Empathy with the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team as well as independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
Aged care experience is essential
Aegis Greenfields offers free off-street car parking for all staff and is conveniently located close to public transport. You will be supported by comprehensive orientation programs coupled with a friendly and supportive working environment where you feel like part of a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding the opportunities available, please contact Lexie Matheson, Facility Manager on (08) 9535 0700 or click "APPLY" now to lodge an application