Learning & Development Consultant - Aegis Aged Care Group
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Operating over 27 quality residences from Mindarie to Busselton with significant growth ahead, Aegis Aged Care Group is WA's largest provider of residential aged care services. We pride ourselves on using imagination and innovation to continuously improve the care, lifestyle and home environment of people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of our Workforce team. In this challenging and rewarding role, you will play a key role in driving the group wide learning and development support services. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will grow our workforce capacity and employee engagement through positive and successful learning experiences.
In this important role, you will:
- Coordinate group wide learning programs
- Facilitate delivery of Corporate Orientation Sessions
- Develop, facilitate and evaluate learning programs in consultation with management and subject matter experts, that meet the needs of the organisation and its customers
- Monitor and measure compliance to all mandatory training within the organisation
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders internal and external to the organisation
- Co-ordinate Student placement activities and monitor student experiences
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Experience in the development, facilitation and evaluation of learning and development programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with subject matter experts in the development of learning and development programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Sound administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise competing tasks to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed communication, consultation and negotiation skills.
- Qualifications and/or significant experience in Health Care, Hospitality, or OSH (Highly Desirable)
- Current National Police Clearance
- Working Rights to work in Australia
You will be joining our friendly and supportive Central Office team. We will provide a comprehensive orientation program and on the job training.
Our Central Office is conveniently located in Burswood, close to public transport or there is plenty of free on street parking nearby. We have a newly refurbished office with excellent amenities including a staff gym.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Karen Borthwick on (08) 6254 8256.