Registered Nurse - Aegis Anchorage
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in Mindarie, Aegis Anchorage caters for 102 residents in premium accommodation providing low and high care as well as Dementia Specific Care.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled and knowledgeable Registered Nurse to join the team at Aegis Anchorage, for afternoon and night shifts for maternity leave cover.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Empathy with the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Science (Nursing) or equivalent.
Aegis Anchorage offers a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for all staff whilst also being close to public transport. You will be working alongside skilled and knowledgeable colleagues.
How To Apply
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Aegis Anchorage on (08) 9400 1000.
Click "APPLY" now to lodge an application.