Hospitality (Kitchenhand & Cleaner) - Aegis Hermitage
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Ellenbrook community, Aegis Hermitage provides quality care services for up to 120 residences in a modern and homely environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Two exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Hermitage in Hospitality Services as a Kitchenhand/Cleaner on a casual basis and also a Part-time basis with flexible shifts available.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide general food services throughout the facility.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment is maintained.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A high understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently.
Staff at Aegis Hermitage enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Aegis Hermitage on (08) 9297 0222. Click "APPLY NOW” to lodge an application.