Enrolled Nurse - Aegis Karalee
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Redcliffe community, Aegis Karalee and Lakeside facilities cater for up to 61 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Aegis as an Enrolled Nurse on a casual basis.
As an Aegis EN, you will:
- Provide quality nursing care to residents.
- Assist with assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating of care.
- Contribute in the allocation of workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A high level of communication skills.
- Empathy with the aged.
- The ability to work cooperatively within in a team environment.
- Hold a Diploma in Nursing.
- Current and valid AHPRA registration.
Aegis Karalee and Lakeside offer a friendly and supportive working environment. You will work alongside skilled and knowledgeable colleagues. Comprehensive orientation is provided to all staff.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV. For further information, please contact Aegis Karalee on (08) 9277 1099.