Kitchen Hand - Aegis Karalee
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for over 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Redcliffe community, Aegis Karalee caters for up to 61 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Aegis Karalee as a Kitchenhand on a part-time basis.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be able to work independently.
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Have a high level of communication skill.
- Have knowledge of Food Safety programs.
- Have at least 1 year experience in a similar role.
Aged care experience will be highly regarded
Aegis Karalee offers a friendly and supportive working environment. You will work alongside skilled and knowledgeable colleagues. Comprehensive orientation is provided to all staff.
How To Apply
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Aegis Karalee on (08) 9277 1099 or click "APPLY" now to lodge an application.