Cleaner - Aegis Shawford
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in St James, Aegis St James provides quality care and services for up to 67 residents in a modern and homely living environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Shawford on a part-time basis as a Cleaner. This role is 16 hours per week (Thursday 7am -1pm, Friday 7am – 11am and Saturday 7am – 1pm).
- Provide a clean & safe environment.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are cleaned & maintained at a high level.
- Collect & remove domestic waste.
- Work effectively & efficiently with minimal supervision
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A high understanding of Infection Control principles.
- High attention to detail.
Staff enjoy working at Aegis Shawford due to its friendly and supportive working environment. You will work alongside skilled and experienced colleagues as well as being provided with the equipment to do your job effectively and efficiently.
How to apply
For further information, please contact Aegis Shawford on (08) 9244 8477. To lodge an application, click the “APPLY” button and provide a copy of your CV.