Administration Officers - Aegis Aged Care Group
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
With 27 Facilities located throughout the Perth Metropolitan area, ranging from Mandurah in the South to Mindarie in the North. Aegis Aged Care group is Western Australia’s largest provider of Residential Aged Care services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Aegis is currently seeking highly skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic Administration Officers to provide quality administrative functions within our residential aged care facilities.
As an Aegis Administration Officer, you will:
- Be responsible for a wide range of diverse administrative functions such as billing, banking and payroll preparation, including rostering.
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents and visitors.
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with various administrative tasks.
- General administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have good experience in a diverse administration role.
- Excellent Computer skills including Excel
- Aged Care Experience Preferable
- Knowledge of Rostering systems well regarded
- Be able to prioritise tasks, manage time and meet competing priorities.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate empathy for the aged.
- Be well organised.
Aegis provides a friendly and supporting working environment where you will not only feel like part of a team, but a community. As an Aegis employee, you will be eligible for a variety of corporate benefits such as discounts towards your private health insurance.
Our Administration Officers will are provided with ongoing on-the-job training as well as the ability to access a wide variety of learning and development opportunities.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Jan Artuz on (08) 6254 8200.