Registered Nurses - Aegis Melville
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Centrally located, Aegis Melville provides quality care and services for up to 92 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Several exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Melville. We are currently seeking applications for a part-time position (Mornings, afternoons and weekends) and Casual roles.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Empathy with the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Science (Nursing) or equivalent.
Aegis Melville Aged Care offers their staff free off-street parking whilst also being close to public transport. You will be working in a friendly and highly supportive environment where you will not only feel like part of a team, but also a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Melville Aged Care on (08) 9330 1911. To lodge an application please click “APPLY” now and provide a copy of your CV.
Click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.