Assistant in Nursing - Aegis Hilton Park
Hamilton Hill, WA
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Hilton suburb, Aegis Hilton Park provides quality care services for up to 136 residents within a Low Care and High Care setting as well as delivering Dementia Specific Care services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of Western Australia’s largest provider in Residential Aged Care services as an Assistant in Nursing on a part-time basis, working night shifts at our Hilton Park facility. Hours will be discussed at interview.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide personal care to our highly valued residents.
- Assist residents with all daily living activities.
- Supervise and assist meal time experiences.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have empathy with the aged.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Have a high level of communication skills.
- Experience in an aged care setting.
Aegis Hilton Park offers free off-street parking to all staff whilst also being close to public transport. You will be working in a supportive and friendly environment where you will not only feel like part of a team, but a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Hilton Park on 9314 0500