Cleaning & Laundry Assistant - Aegis Carrington
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in Hamilton Hill, Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Carrington on a casual basis, providing quality laundry and cleaning services.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide a clean & safe environment.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are cleaned & maintained at a high level.
- Collect & remove domestic waste.
- Work effectively & efficiently with minimal supervision
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A high understanding of Infection Control principles.
- High attention to detail.
Staff at Aegis Carrington enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis on (08) 6254 8200.