Registered Nurse - Aegis St Francis
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Fremantle community, Aegis St Francis caters for up to 41 residents and provides quality Dementia Specific Care services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the team at Aegis St Francis for a six month fixed term Maternity leave contract. This is a night duty position, seven nights per fortnight. Hours are 11pm - 7.15am Wednesday to Friday one week, and Wednesday to Saturday following week.
Alternatively the successful applicant can obtain full time hours across two facilities.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Empathy with the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team as well as independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Aged care experience is essential.
Staff at Aegis St Francis enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding the opportunities available, please contact St Francis on (08) 9335 3143 or click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.