Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
About The Role
We are looking for a proactive and caring Maintenance Officer to ensure our buildings and equipment are maintained to Aegis’ high standards. This is a full-time role and will be servicing our North of the River Facilities.
As an important part of the Aegis community, you will:
- Provide maintenance of buildings and equipment under the direction of the Facility Manager.
- Monitor effectiveness of completed work and report issues to the Facility Manager.
- Monitor and maintain required levels of stores and supplies.
- Carry out preventative maintenance program as scheduled.
- Proactively maintain high standards and avoid unnecessary damage through early intervention.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Be able to communicate to all levels of employees, residents and resident families.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and autonomously as required.
- Have knowledge of general maintenance procedures and repairs.
- Previous experience within a trade
- Hold a ‘Working at Heights’ ticket (desirable)
- Hold a ‘Test & Tag’ certificate (desirable).
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Joanna Tennant (Aegis Operations) on (08) 6254 8203