Social Worker - Aegis Orelia
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth and;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Aegis Orelia caters for up to 25 residents who are transitioning from acute care, either back to their home or into a residential aged care environment.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Orelia as a Social Worker on a part-time basis. Specific hours are negotiable and can be discussed at interview.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide direct professional Social Work services to residents and their families.
- Participate in multidisciplinary case conferences.
- Liaise with residential aged care facilities and community based service agencies.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of available community based services.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to work effectively in a team.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to work in multidisciplinary case discussions.
- Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the State Administration Tribunal process.
- Have the ability to provide a psychosocial assessment, intervention and plan.
How to apply
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Aegis Orelia on (08) 9419 1224 or click "APPLY" now to lodge an application.