Dining Attendants - Montgomery House
Welcome to Aegis
The Aegis Aged Care Group has been providing quality care services to elderly West Australians for over 30 years with a passion in innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environments for the people who reside with us.
In 2012, Aegis purchased the old Swanbourne Hospital after the iconic building having been left vacant and officially closed since 1986. This historic Perth landmark has been carefully transformed into a fully functioning 80 bed Residential Aged Care Facility which pays homage to the rich history of the site. This unique Facility delivers hospitality services with a resident focus on individualised food service options.
If you are looking for a role where you can engage in relationship-based services to residents in a luxury Residential Aged Care Facility this role may be for you.
About The Role
We have several Casual opportunities for experienced persons with a drive and passion for delivering exceptional dining services to meet the daily lifestyle choices of the resident under the direction of the Excellence in Dining Liaison Officer. You will be responsible for delivering the Excellence in Dining service principles across the facility. Our Food Philosophy is delivered through our signature Excellence in Dining principles of providing food full of flavour, using fresh seasonal ingredients which creates taste sensations you want to share with family and friends within a dining service environment envied by restaurants. Food service venues includes seven resident dining rooms, room service dining, three Cafés and a Private Dining Room where residents can enjoy meals presented with flare with family and friends.
Skills and Abilities
As a Dining Attendant, you will have:
- Strong commitment to customer service ethos
- Ability to deliver a high-quality dining experience across the facility
- Experience in providing dining service support to ensure service standards are maintained to a high level of customer satisfaction
- High level of interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills when presented with operational obstacles
- Sound knowledge and skills relating to food safety related Infection Control principles
- Sound time management skills, a high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, please contact Aegis Montgomery House on (08) 9314 0614 or click "Apply" now below.