Administration Officer - Montgomery House
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth and;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
In the heart of the Claremont community, Aegis Montgomery House provides quality care and services for up to 80 residents in a modern and welcoming environment.
About the Role
We are looking for a detail-orientated Administration Officer to join the team. This is a pivotal role in the facility that is key to the achievement of occupancy targets, rostering of appropriate resources, and delivery of high quality services appropriate to the needs of our customers as well as ensuring a high quality customer experience is always delivered to all.
In this role you will:
- Play a significant role in the sales and adminissions functions to achieve occupancy targets.
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents, families, visitors and staff.
- Create and maintain fortnightly rosters for up to 100 staff, that meet all service delivery requirements within the facility.
- Undertake other essential administrative functions such as payroll preparation, billing, banking and interacting with all staff.
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive Facility waitlist for accommodation and ensure that all enquiries are followed through in a timely manner to maximise occupancy.
- Experience in sales and admissions within the aged care industry.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly, approachable and helpful when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Proactive, solutions-focused professional.
- Demonstrated empathy for the aged.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills and the ability to manage numerous competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Trusted member of the team, able to build rapport with all.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven sales and admissions experience in aged care.
- Detailed knowledge of rostering practices and systems and strong problem solving ability.
- Experience in front-facing administration in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for delivering quality customer service and excellent relationship building skills.
- High levels of accuracy and data entry skills.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity, please contact the manager at Montgomery House on (08) 9314 0614 or apply via our Careers page (https://aegisagedcare.applynow.net.au/)