Administration Officer - Amberley
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Located in the heart of the Spearwood Community, Aegis Amberley is a state of the art facility that caters for up to 114 residents. It provides Low, High and Dementia Specific care as well as Extra Services.
About The Role
We are looking for a detail-orientated Administration Officer to join the team on a part time basis, 2-3 days per week.
In this integral role you will:
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents, families, visitors and staff.
- Create and maintain fortnightly rosters for up to 200 staff that meet all service delivery requirements within the facility.
- Undertake essential administrative functions such as rostering, payroll preparation, billing, banking and interacting with all staff.
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Maintain Facility waitlist for accommodation and ensure that all enquiries are followed through in a timely manner to maximise occupancy.
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with tasks as required.
- Friendly, approachable and helpful when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Proactive, solutions-focused professional.
- Demonstrated empathy for the aged.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills and the ability to manage numerous competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Trusted member of the team, able to build rapport with all.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Detailed knowledge of rostering practices and systems and strong problem solving ability.
- Experience in front-facing administration in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for delivering quality customer service and excellent relationship building skills.
- High levels of accuracy and data entry skills.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.