Operating over 28 quality residences from Mindarie to Busselton, Aegis Aged Care is WA’s largest aged care provider. We pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for the past 30 years.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced and senior Registered Nurse to join our Central Office Clinical Team. This is a full-time role based in Burswood but you will be required to visit our facilities across the metro area including Mandurah and Busselton.
In this important role, you will:
- Provide consultancy and support to our Facility Managers and their teams across all aspects of quality systems and clinical care.
- Lead or participate in projects that improve the quality of care provided to residents, while at the same time meeting all legislative and professional standard requirements.
- Oversee a variety of clinical portfolio’s, driving evidence based practice, and continuous improvement in those areas
- Develop and deliver clinical training programs
- Contribute to Clinical Governance activities such as Audits, Coronial enquiries, Accreditation Agency Visits and Clinical Indicator Analysis.
- Contribute to development and review of policies and procedures
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Experience as a Facility Manager and/or a senior clinical management role within an Aged Care Facility
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written & oral
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- A mentoring/consultative approach
- Strong knowledge of Aged Care legislation & Accreditation Standards
An attractive salary package, including a company car, will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Hilary Slade, Executive Manager Care and Lifestyle on 6254 8270.