Physiotherapist - St Michael's
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in the heart of the North Perth community, Aegis St Michael’s provides quality care and services for up to 102 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for passionate and self-driven individual to join the St Michael’s team as a Physiotherapist on a Full-time basis, however Part-time will be considered.
As an integral part of the care and lifestyle team, you will:
- Assess the physical and functional mobility of residents, within the scope of their limitation and diagnosis.
- Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments.
- Provide contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy treatments.
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants.
- Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful physiotherapy service to all residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
New Graduates are welcome to apply
- Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Experience within a rehabilitation setting.
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable but not essential).
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How to apply
To lodge an application, please click "APPLY" now with a copy of your resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For more information, please contact Jane Grlusich (Manager - Therapy and Lifestyle) on 0426 228 400.