Senior Human Resources Consultant
About The Organisation
Providing quality care and services for 30 years, we are passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us. Aegis currently provides quality care and services across 28 Residential Aged Care Facilities and employs more than 3300 employees.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a highly experienced and multi skilled HR Practitioner to undertake a senior role covering a broad spectrum of HR functions including; HR Business partnering, Organisational Development, Employee and Employer Relations, Recruitment etc. This is a newly established role. Reporting to the Executive Manager People & Culture and working closely with the other members of the People & Culture team, you will be responsible for partnering with the business as well establishing group strategy that delivering best practice frameworks for the areas outlined across the organisation.
As a senior HR practitioner and important part of the People & Culture team, you will:
- Partner with Executive and Senior Managers to develop company-wide strategies to effect a positive cultural change that retains quality staff and attracts high performing staff.
- Develop and implement strategies to effect a positive cultural change, educate and develop Managers across the group to engage staff to deliver on Aegis Vision and caring and kindness values.
- Coach, guide and direct Manager with implementing best HR practices across the group.
- Fully support the development of Aegis HR strategy Determining Aegis’ annual Learning and Development plan including the development of systematic approach to existing mandatory compliance training programs across all facilities.
- Develop best practice policy, processes and procedures together with high quality education material.
- Manage and rollout of HR initiatives and programs, monitor effectiveness and implement continuous improvement.
- Fully support People & Culture to develop a strong and positive organisational culture across the organisation.
- Develop, implement organisational wide rewards and recognition programs that positively impact on staff morale, teamwork and performance of employees.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Extensive proven experience and capability in implementing cultural change and establish programs that have established positive workforce engagement and commitment to the organisation vision and values.
- Highly skilled and proven capability in all aspects of Human Resource but particularly Employer Relations and Organisational Development.
- Proven capability in the development and implementation of HR strategy delivering extensive value add to the business.
- Agile, operationally focused, with ability to deal with ambiguity with a passion for continuous improvement and adding value to the business.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite of applications and HRIS/LMS.
- Focus and commitment to providing an excellent Human Resources experience and providing a high level of service to all our Facilities and Central Office.
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive, committed, flexible and reliable.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in human resources management or similar, have extensive experience in a senior HR role within a large organisation and able to deliver on all outlined of job requirements.
Our Central Office is conveniently located in the suburb of Burswood, is close to public transport and easily accessible from major transport routes.
You will be joining a growing business that has maintained its family feel and will be part of a friendly and supportive working atmosphere.
Aegis offers a highly competitive salary package which meets market expectations and will be commensurate to the skills, abilities and experiences of the successful candidate
How To Apply
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and enjoy working within a dynamic and fast paced environment, please submit a copy of your current resume and cover letter that clearly demonstrates your capability to undertake all aspects of this role.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Grant Waldron, Executive Manager People & Culture on (08) 6254 8200 or email email@example.com.