Housekeeping Attendant - Montgomery House
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in Mount Claremont and offering an exceptional level of luxury, Montgomery House’ superb accommodation is matched equally with a unique care model where the environment encourages engagement, so residents are able to control – and choose – how they would like to spend their day.
About the role
The Housekeeping Attendant is required to provide high quality cleaning services to residents in accordance with their individual needs, choices and preferences whilst providing a significant impact on the appearance and image of Montgomery House.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing a safe and clean environment of the facility and resident’s rooms whilst ensuring all linen-related responsibilities are upheld to a high quality standard.
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Strong knowledge of commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A high understanding of Infection Control principles.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to work effectively within a team or autonomously.
How To Apply
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Aegis Montgomery on (08) 9314 0614. To lodge an application, click the “APPLY” button and provide a copy of your CV.