Dining Attendants - Montgomery House
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in Mount Claremont and offering an exceptional level of luxury, Montgomery House’ superb accommodation is matched equally with a unique care model where the environment encourages engagement, so residents are able to control – and choose – how they would like to spend their day.
About the role
We have several opportunities for experienced persons with a drive and passion for delivering exceptional dining services to meet the daily lifestyle choices of the resident under the direction of the Excellence in Dining Liaison Officer. You will be responsible for delivering the Excellence in Dining service principles across the facility. Our Food Philosophy is delivered through our signature Excellence in Dining principles of providing food full of flavour, using fresh seasonal ingredients which creates taste sensations you want to share with family and friends within a dining service environment envied by restaurants. Food service venues includes seven resident dining rooms, room service dining, three Cafés and a Private Dining Room where residents can enjoy meals presented with flare with family and friends.
As a Dining Attendant, you will have:
- Strong commitment to customer service ethos
- Ability to deliver a high-quality dining experience across the facility
- Experience in providing dining service support to ensure service standards are maintained to a high level of customer satisfaction
- High level of interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills when presented with operational obstacles
- Sound knowledge and skills relating to food safety related Infection Control principles
- Sound time management skills, a high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, please contact Aegis Montgomery House on (08) 9314 0614 or click "Apply" now below.