Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist to provide services across the Aegis Group on a Contract basis, with 25 – 35 referrals per month.
Predominantly working with residents with dysphagia, you will:
- Undertake assessment, diagnosis and management of residents with swallowing and communication disorders
- Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines
- Experienced in current Speech pathology practices, preferably with Aged Care experience.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Understand the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Good time management skills.
- Speech Pathology qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable).
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
- Own transport
How To Apply
To lodge an application, please click "APPLY" now or apply via our Careers page (https://aegisagedcare.applynow.net.au/) with a copy of your resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Hilary Slade, Manager Care & Lifestyle on (08) 6254 8200.