Facility Manager - Melville
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Centrally located, Aegis Melville provides quality care and services for up to 92 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and energetic Facility Manager who is a qualified Registered Nurse, to undertake this important role. As part of the Aegis executive team, you will be accountable and responsible for the day to day operations and overall management of all aspects of the facility.
Reporting to the Executive Manager – Operations and Marketing, you will:
- Drive quality in care and lifestyle, therapy, hospitality & customer service to ensure excellence is maintained.
- Monitor Accreditation outcomes to ensure compliance at all times.
- Manage all human, material and financial resources to ensure their efficient and effective use.
- Role model Aegis’ Vision, Mission, Philosophy and Values to ensure they are entrenched in the facility’s culture.
- Lead, motivate, coach and direct your team to achieve their full potential.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive and proven experience as a Facility Manager as well as a Senior Registered Nurse in management position(s).
- Contemporary clinical skills and a strong understanding of the Aged Care system.
- Proven ability to implement cultural change.
- An evident passion of caring for the aged with the ability to ignite the same in others.
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others to deliver high quality care and customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building capability.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, the ability to manage numerous competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Drive and deliver exemplary customer experience and demonstrate the appropriate care philosophy.
- A sound business acumen including knowledge of budgets and finances.
- Capacity to act autonomously but seek Central Office support as required.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive and innovative executive team where you will be supported in your role while being empowered to manage and influence your own business unit. You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your skills and abilities.
How To Apply
To discuss this exciting opportunity, please contact our Manager People & Culture on (08) 6254 8200 or click "Apply" now below.