Kitchen Hand - Aegis St Michael's
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in North Perth, Aegis St Michaels provides quality care and services for up to 102 residents in a modern and welcoming environment
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Kitchen Hand to be part of our team at St Michaels on a Permanent Part Time basis.
As an important part of the Aegis team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate and in accordance with care plans.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
- Reliable, punctual and a team player.
- Have knowledge of food safety programs.
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and independently as required.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Customer service ethos with a focus on quality service.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How to apply
To lodge an application, please click "APPLY" now or apply via our Careers page (https://aegisagedcare.applynow.net.au/) with a copy of your resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.