Physiotherapist - Amberley
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are dedicated to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in the heart of the Spearwood Community, Aegis Amberley is a state of the art facility that caters for up to 114 residents. It provides Low, High and Dementia Specific care as well as Extra Services.
About The Role
We have two exciting roles available at our Amberley Facility.
A Parental Leave Locum opportunity has arisen with immediate start until 1/5/2020 has arisen with potential to extend beyond this date.
We are also seeking a passionate and self-driven individual to join our team on a Full time basis, however Part-time will be considered. New Graduates are welcome to apply.
As an integral part of the care and lifestyle team, you will:
- Assess the physical and functional mobility of residents, within the scope of their limitation and diagnosis.
- Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments.
- Provide contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy treatments.
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants.
- Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines.
- Customer service ethos with focus on providing a comprehensive and meaningful service to residents.
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Hold a genuine interest in working with older people.
- Have an understanding of the needs of and issues facing older people.
- Flexible and adaptable worker.
- Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registration.
- Experience within a rehabilitation setting.
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable).
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.