Registered Nurse - Ellenvale
About The Organisation
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in the heart of the Busselton and Broadwater communities, Aegis Ellenvale provides quality care and services for up to 140 elderly West Australians in a homely, welcoming and modern living environment with quality amenities.
About The Role
Aegis Ellenvale has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the team at Ellenvale on a Full-time basis.
As an integral part of the team you will:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and initiate further assessments or referrals.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Support, coach, monitor and mentor the unregulated care workers.
- Complete ACFI documentation and assessment processes.
- Provide support to the Clinical Nurse Manager and clinical expertise to the care team.
Base hourly rate of $33.94 to $43.91 dependant on experience.
- Passionate about caring for the aged.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop care and lifestyle staff
- Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Clinical experience in aged care, preferably in a residential setting.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and current national police clearance.
Staff at Aegis Ellenvale will be provided with a comprehensive orientation program. You will enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team, and a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Ellenvale on (08) 9788 6400.