Hospitality Personnel - Sandstrom
About Aegis Aged Care
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located within the heart of the Mount Lawley community, Aegis Sandstrom caters for up to 48 residents within a High Care setting.
About the role
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Hospitality experienced individuals to be a part of the Hospitality team at Aegis Sandstrom. This is a Permanent Part time role and in addition, the successful applicant will also be given Hospitality (Cleaning and Laundry) relief shifts when required.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Provide quality laundry services.
All previous applications are being considered, please do not re-apply for this role if you have applied in the last 60 days.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role - preferably in Aged Care
- A high level of communication skills.
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Food and service experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
How to Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.