Aegis South - Assistant in Nursing Pool
About Aegis Aged Care
Providing quality care services for over 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis is currently seeking flexible, reliable and highly skilled Assistants in Nursing to join our Staffing Pool to provide services throughout facilities within the south metropolitan area. There will be a variety of opportunities available including Part-Time, Casual and the possibility of Full-Time.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
As an Assistant in Nursing within the Aegis Aged Care Group, you will;
- Provide personal, direct care to our highly valued residents
- Assist with all daily living activities
- Supervise and assist meal time experiences
- Contribute information to resident assessment and evaluation processes
- Actively support and contribute to continuous improvement programs
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have empathy with the aged
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Hold a Certificate III in Aged Care (or higher/equivalent)
- Ensure compliance to Aegis policies and procedures
- Be flexible and be available on short notice for shift availability
At Aegis, you will be working in a supportive and friendly environment where you will not only feel like part of a team, but also a community. We offer a comprehensive orientation program which includes a facility based orientation along with a corporate orientation.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.