Clinical Consultant - Care and Lifestyle
Operating over 28 quality residences from Mindarie to Busselton, Aegis Aged Care is WA’s largest aged care provider. We pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for the past 30 years.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and senior Registered Nurse to join our Central Office Care and Lifestyle Team. This is a full-time role based in Burswood, but you will be required to visit our facilities across the metro area including Mandurah and also Busselton. You will report directly to the Executive Manager Care and Lifestyle and work within the robust systems of a mature and highly regarded residential Aged Care Provider.
In this important role, you will:
- Provide consultancy and support to our Facility Managers and their teams across all aspects of quality systems and clinical care.
- Lead or participate in projects that improve the quality of care provided to residents, while at the same time meeting all legislative and professional standard requirements.
- Oversee a variety of clinical portfolio’s, driving evidence-based practice, education and continuous improvement in those areas
- Contribute to Clinical Governance activities such as Audits, Coronial enquiries, Accreditation Agency Visits and Clinical Indicator Analysis.
- Contribute to development and review of policies and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Experience in a Facility Manager or Clinical Management role within an Aged Care setting.
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A mentoring/consultative approach.
- Strong knowledge of Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards.
An attractive salary package including a company car, will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
How to apply
For further information or to express your interest in this role, please contact Hilary Slade, Executive Manager Care & Lifestyle on 6254 8200.