Nurse Consultant - Care and Lifestyle
Operating over 28 quality residences from Mindarie to Busselton, Aegis Aged Care is WA’s largest aged care provider. We pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for the past 30 years.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable and dynamic Registered Nurse to take the next step in their career as a Nurse Consultant in our central Care and Lifestyle Team. This is a full-time role predominantly based at our Burswood office. In this position you will be required to have a fine detail approach and work with clinical data across all our facilities. Your role will include ensuring the quality and timely provision of meaningful data whilst supporting facilities and their staff. You will report directly to Executive Manager Care and Lifestyle and work within the robust systems of a mature and highly regarded residential Aged Care Provider.
In this important role, you will:
- be required to have a fine detail approach and work with clinical data across all our facilities
- be proficient working in excel and our electronic resident documentation system.
- ensure the quality and timely provision of data whilst supporting facilities in the clinical incident investigation process.
- work as part of an experienced central team in supporting the education of staff and quality care of our residents.
- Assist with the auditing of clinical documentation for quality and the actioning of audit results
- at times be required to work alongside clinical staff and support with mentoring and delivery of education related to risk
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Experience in a clinical role preferably within aged care.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team as well as independently.
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Proficient in resident documentation systems preferably eCase and excel.
- Excellent communication skills – both written & oral.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
How to apply
For further information or to express your interest in this role, please contact Hilary Slade, Executive Manager Care & Lifestyle on 6254 8200.