Cleaner - Shawford
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Nestled in a quiet residential area of Innaloo, Aegis Shawford caters for up to 102 residents in a homely, modern and welcoming environment.
About The Role
We are looking for experienced and motivated Cleaners to be part of our Amberley residence on a Permanent Part-time basis.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide a clean and safe environment within the facility and ensuring Aegis cleaning quality standards are always met.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are cleaned & maintained to the highest level at all times.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision as required and as part of a team.
- Experience in a similar role - preferably in a health care facility (essential).
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations, including the safe use of chemicals.
- A high level of relationship building and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of infection control principles.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision and as a team player.
- High attention to detail.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.