Clinical Nurse Manager - Ellenvale
"Are you looking for Growth, Opportunity and Creating Positive Change"
Fancy a sea change to the beautiful South-West of Western Australia. Tranquil lifestyle, breathtaking coastline, unbeatable beaches, rolling vineyards at your fingertips, your next adventure is never far away. Come join our Busselton team and this will be yours every single day. Subsidised accommodation will be provided.
As an integral part of the Ellenvale leadership team, you will be a part of a Clinical Health team full of supportive and highly skilled individuals who are always collaborating to provide outstanding care to our residents.
About Aegis Aged Care
Providing quality care and services for 30 years, we are passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us. Aegis currently provides quality care and services across 28 Residential Aged Care Facilities and employs more than 3200 employees.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Relocation assistance to the South-West;
- Comprehensive orientation program; and
- Career Pathways, Professional Development and Training.
Aegis Ellenvale, located in the heart of the Broadwater (Busselton) community, provides quality care and services for up to 140 residents in a welcoming and modern environment.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Clinical Nurse Manager with leadership qualities in the same of similar role that have the ability to build rapport with both residents and family members and deliver exceptional care.
In addition to a competitive rate of pay, we are offering an incentive to any candidate who permanently relocates should the successful applicant not currently reside in the region.
As an integral part of the leadership team you will:
- Provide clinical leadership, management and expertise to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, and high-quality care
- Coordinate ACFI functions, documentation and assessment processes.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Manage, support, coach, monitor and mentor the clinical care team in the provision of quality care.
- Contribute to the achievement of established goals and objectives with a continuous improvement focus.
- Passionate about caring for the aged with the ability to ignite the same in others.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop staff
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Experience working as a clinician in aged care.
- Management skills desirable, but not essential.
- Leadership experience in health care with the ability to influence others to deliver high quality care and customer service.
- ACFI knowledge and experience desirable, but not essential.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
To discuss this opportunity, please contact the Facility Manager, Emily Bateman at Aegis Ellenvale (08) 9788 6400 or apply now.