About The Organisation
The Aegis Aged Care Group has been providing quality care services to elderly West Australians for over 30 years with a passion in innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environments for the people who reside with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
We are looking for a proactive and caring Maintenance Officer to ensure our buildings and equipment are maintained to Aegis’ high standards. This is a Permanent Full-time role (Monday to Friday) at Aegis Shoalwater.
Shoalwater is a suburb nestled between Warnbro Sound & Shoalwater Bay, with Penguin Island close by. Aegis Shoalwater is a beautiful, modern and well equip facility.
As an important part of the Aegis community, you will:
- Provide maintenance of buildings and equipment under the direction of the Facility Managers
- Monitor effectiveness of completed work and report issues to the Facility Managers
- Monitor and maintain required levels of stores and supplies
- Carry out preventative maintenance program as scheduled
- Assist with Annual Leave cover as needed
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have a high attention to detail
- Computer Competent
- Experience in Report Writing
- Be able to communicate to all levels of employees and customers
- Be able to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment and autonomously
- Have knowledge of general maintenance procedures and repairs
- Hold a ‘Test & Tag’ Certificate
‘Working at Heights’ Ticket and a previous background within a trade will be highly desirable, however not essential.
You will be working alongside skilled and experienced colleagues as well as being provided with modern and quality equipment to do your job more effectively and efficiently.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.