Enrolled Nurse - Aegis Balmoral
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment to 71 residents, expanding soon to up to 214 residents.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at Aegis Balmoral as an Enrolled Nurse. We are currently offering a variety of casual shifts across the week.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide quality nursing care to residents.
- Assist with assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating of care.
- Contribute in the allocation of workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A high level of communication skills.
- Empathy with the aged.
- The ability to work cooperatively within in a team environment.
Aegis Balmoral offers a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team and a community. You will be provided with comprehensive orientation programs both at a facility and corporate level.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Margrete Hanssen, Facility Manager on 9367 7333.