Payroll and Billings Officer - Central Office
About The Organisation
Operating 27 quality residences from Mindarie to Busselton, Aegis Aged Care is WA’s largest aged care provider. We pride ourselves on our imagination and innovation to improve the care, quality of life and home environment of the people who live with us for the past 30 years.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do
About The Role
An exciting full-time opportunity has arisen to join our Billing and Payroll team. In this diverse role, reporting to the Billing and Payroll Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Producing fortnightly/monthly invoices and statements for our aged care residents
- Completing resident information including receipts, monthly processing and refunds
- Liaising with resident families in relation to monthly invoices and statements
- Timely processing of payments and accuracy of data
- Providing guidance to site administration staff on payroll and billing practices
- Fortnightly payroll for facility staff
- Interpreting our agreements to ensure compliance with legislation
- Adhoc payroll administration tasks
The role offers a unique blend of billings/invoicing and payroll components allowing variety in our pleasant working environment.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Aged Care sector experience highly regarded, particularly Billing and invoicing
- excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- the ability to meet strict deadlines
- previous billing and invoicing experience
- previous payroll experience
- experience in working effectively as a team member
- strong written and verbal communication skills including good telephone manner
- strong numerical and IT skills
- a commitment to excellent customer service both internal and external
- significant experience in using computerised payroll and billing systems
- sound analytical and problem solving skills
- experience with Chris21, Roster On & Epicor Financials would be an advantage, although not essential
Our Central Office is conveniently located in the suburb of Burswood, is close to public transport and plenty of free street parking.
You will be joining a growing business that has maintained its family feel and will be part of a friendly and supportive working atmosphere.
Comprehensive orientation and on the job training are provided.
How To Apply
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact our People & Culture Department on (08) 6254 8200 or click "APPLY" now and provide a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.