Relief Administration Officer
South of the River
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis as a Relief Administration Officer on a full-time basis. You will be working at a range of our aged care facilities, predominantly in our South of the River facilities, providing administrative support when other staff are on leave.
As an important and highly valued part of the team you will:
- Be responsible for a wide range of diverse administrative functions such as billing, banking and payroll preparation including rostering.
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents and visitors.
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with various administrative tasks.
- General administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have extensive experience in a diverse administration role.
- Be able to prioritise tasks, manage time and meet competing priorities.
- Previous aged care administration experience will be highly regarded.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate empathy for the aged.
- Be well organised.
Staff at Aegis enjoy a friendly working environment coupled with a high level of support. The Aegis Aged Care Group’s provide a range of high quality and modern aged care facilities.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Joanna Tennant on 6254 8203.