Therapy Assistant - Aegis Amberley
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Spearwood Community, Aegis Amberley is a state of the art facility that caters for up to 114 residents and provides quality care services in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual to be a part of the team at Aegis Amberley as a Therapy Assistant on a casual basis.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide group and individual therapy techniques.
- Observe and report outcome of activities and therapies offered.
- Participate in the organisation and planning of therapy programs.
- Provide a range of therapy based activity programs.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance or higher/equivalent.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Have a high level of communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and within a team environment.
Previous experience within Aged Care will be highly desirable.
Staff at Aegis Amberley enjoy a strong and friendly working environment coupled with a high level of support. Aegis offers all its staff comprehensive orientations and the ability for further training.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Michael Gwata, Facility Manager on (08) 9494 5900.