Chef Manager - Aegis Carrington
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Carrington on a full-time basis as a Chef Manager, working Monday to Friday (9.30am – 5.30pm)
Reporting to the Facility Manager and as an important part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for providing a high quality catering service which will be a point of difference for customers and will enrich the lives of the people living with us.
- Manage kitchen personnel, developing their skills and maximising potential.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and our food safety plan.
- Manage food ordering and storage according to relevant regulations.
- Ensure the efficient use of resources and maximise service offering within budget.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Experience in food preparation and cooking for large numbers of people, preferably including vulnerable people.
- A high level of Food Safe knowledge.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for cooking and take pride providing high quality food and services.
Staff at Aegis Carrington enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Simone Baxter, Carrington Facility Manager on (08) 6310 3333.