Kitchen Hand - Aegis Carrington
Hamilton Hill -WA
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Carrington on a Casual basis as a Kitchen Hand.
The position will cover a variety of shifts including morning, afternoon and weekends.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be able to work independently.
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Have a high level of communication skill.
- Have knowledge of Food Safety programs.
- Experience in a similar role
Staff at Aegis Carrington enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Simone Baxter, Carrington Facility Manager on (08) 6310 3333 or click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application