Registered Nurse - Aegis Balmoral
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment to 71 residents, expanding soon to up to 214 residents.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Balmoral on a Part-Time basis and the ability to pick up additional leave relief as a Registered Nurse for night shifts (8 nights per week), on the following days:
Week 1: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday Tuesday
Week 2: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Perform clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in coordinating the workload.
- Assume responsibility for the facility after hours.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Empathy with the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team as well as independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Aged care experience will be highly regarded
Aegis Balmoral offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with working in a skilled and knowledgeable team. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding the opportunities available, please contact Aegis Balmoral on (08) 9367 7333 or click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.