Excellence in Dining Liaison - Aegis Greenfields
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Greenfields is an aged care facility that underwent a renovation in 2012 with innovations incorporated to create a safe, comfortable, stylish, and functional environment.
The development of this new role provides exciting opportunities for a foodie person who would like to be a part of an amazing innovative dining service delivery that will combine contemporary customer focused hospitality services and exceptional food all in one. If you are looking for a role where you can engage in relationship-based service to residents in a Residential Aged Care Facility this role may be for you.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced person with drive and passion for delivering exceptional dining services to meet the daily lifestyle choices of the resident. You will be responsible for leading the Excellence in Dining service principles across the facility while mentoring dining staff with the years of experience you have gained across the food service industry. Our Food Philosophy is delivered through our signature Excellence in Dining principles of providing food full of flavour, using fresh seasonal ingredients which creates taste sensations you want to share with family and friends within a dining service environment envied by restaurants. Food service venues includes several resident dining rooms, room service dining, Cafés and a Private Dining Room where residents can enjoy meals presented with flare with family and friends. This is a permanent Part time position Monday to Friday, providing Lunch and Evening dining services.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Recognised qualifications and/or considerable experience across dining service industry
- Strong commitment to customer service ethos
- Ability to lead and develop key EiD service staff to deliver a high-quality dining experience across the facility
- Experience in providing dining service support to ensure service standards are maintained to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated abilities to comprehend, perform and implement dining service policy and procedures for EiD principles to be upheld
- High level of interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills when presented with operational obstacles
- Sound knowledge and skills relating to food safety related Infection Control principles
- Demonstrated ability to complete and monitor quality assurance systems in line with EiD principles
- Sound time management skills, a high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Joanna Tennant or Sue Harvey at the Aegis Aged Care Group on (08) 6254 8200 or click "Apply" now below.