Occupational Therapist - Aegis Balmoral
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment to 71 residents, expanding soon to up to 214 residents.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist to join the team at Aegis Balmoral on a permanent Part-time basis, 4 - 5 days per week.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for assessing resident’s physical and psycho-social functions.
- Plan and implement treatment and activity programs as appropriate to resident’s needs.
- Support and supervise a team of Therapy Assistants providing OT Programs.
- Ensure assessment notes are maintained and up-to-date.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have empathy with the aged.
- Hold a current and valid AHPRA registration as an OT.
- Have high levels of verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Previously worked in a similar role.
Aegis Balmoral offers a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team and a community. You will be provided with comprehensive orientation programs both at a facility and corporate level.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Balmoral on (08) 9367 7333 or click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.