Kitchen Hand - Aegis Balmoral
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment to 71 residents, expanding soon to up to 214 residents.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Balmoral as a Kitchen Hand on a casual basis with a variety of shift across the week.
As an important part of the Aegis Balmoral team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be able to work independently.
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Have a high level of communication skill.
- Have knowledge of Food Safety programs.
- Have at least 1 year experience in a similar role.
Aegis Balmoral offers a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team and a community. You will be provided with comprehensive orientation programs both at a facility and corporate level.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Aegis Balmoral on (08) 9367 7333.
Click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.