Clinical Nurse Manager - Aegis Montgomery
Mount Claremont, WA
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Registered Nurse Leader in aged care?
Would you like to play a key role in designing and delivering aged care services for the future?
Do you have a natural ability to think outside the box ?
If so then we have just the role for you
About The Role
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for providing Clinical Leadership and expertise to deliver safe, effective and high quality care that supports our residents to enjoy a quality lifestyle. This will involve taking a lead role in the implementation of new resident directed model of care in this brand new facility.
The role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent standards of care services whilst meeting and exceeding all regulatory compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Registered Nurse Leader who is motivated by an opportunity to join our brand new team at Aegis Montgomery House in the position of Clinical Nurse Manager. You will be passionate about leading change to improve quality health and lifestyle outcomes for residents and will have a demonstrated ability to be able to lead by example and manage towards the front line. You will possess high level clinical expertise and be passionate about guiding and mentoring your team to ensure the provision of outstanding clinical care.
Working with and reporting to the Facility Manager you will be required to:
- LEAD and manage the implementation of a resident directed model of care
- Implement systems and practices to deliver safe, effective, high quality care that is aligned with individual resident preferences and best practice
- Identify and manage high prevalence and impact risks associated with care of individual residents
- Ensure high levels of customer service principles are integrated into all aspects of care service delivery
- Provide specialised clinical care as required
- Build sound working relationships with residents, family, staff and all key stakeholders
- Monitor clinical practices to ensure that clinical efficiencies are maximised
- Collect and collate data for clinical indicator analysis
- Actively participate in continuous quality improvement activities
- Ensure that all aspects of clinical care services are compliant with Aged Care Standards
- Coordinate and Facilitate Coaching, mentoring and training of staff
- Coordinate key ACFI activities to ensure subsidy levels are aligned to care service delivery
- Contribute to the achievement of internal and external goals and objectives.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- Recent relevant experience in Aged Care Clinical leadership position
- Strong Customer Service Focus
- sound knowledge of ACFI processes
- high level clinical skills and expertise
- the ability to identify and manage clinical risks in the aged care setting
- strong leadership skills
- the ability to coach and train others
- flexibility to respond to resident choice and changing resident needs
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound understanding of the aged care standards
- Registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse Div 1
- Current National Police Check
As a heritage listed building, you will be working in a distinctive and unique Residential Aged Care facility. The Aegis Aged Care Group offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with extensive Central Office support.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact the Aegis Aged Care Group on (08) 6254 8200.
Aegis Aged Care Group 90 Goodwood Parade BURSWOOD WA 6100 (08) 6254 8200.