Registered Nurse - Aegis The Pines
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Ellenbrook community, Aegis The Pines caters for up to 78 residents and provides quality Low Care, High Care and Dementia Specific Care services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis The Pines on a casual basis as a Registered Nurse. The position will cover a variety of shifts including morning, afternoon and night shifts across the week.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Empathy with the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in Aged Care will be highly regarded.
Staff enjoy working at Aegis The Pines due to its friendly and supportive working environment. You will work alongside skilled and experienced colleagues as well as being provided with the equipment to do your job effectively and efficiently.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Jackie Giffney, Facility Manager on (08) 92979100.