Lifestyle Coordinator - Aegis Hilton Park
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located within the City of Fremantle, Aegis Hilton Park provides quality care services for up to 136 residents in a homely environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Hilton Park as a Lifestyle Coordinator on a full-time basis.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Coordinate, supervise and participate in lifestyle and therapy programs under the direction of the FM, OT/PT
- Contribute to the admission process by promoting the Facility’s lifestyle programs
- Manage lifestyle programs including intergenerational activities, bookings of activities and bus trips
- Organise Resident and Relative meetings
- Coordinate volunteers
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance or equivalent/higher or experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and coach staff
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Aged care experience will be highly regarded
Aegis Hilton Park offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be working alongside highly skilled and knowledgeable peers where you will feel like part of a team, and a community.