Occupational Therapy Assistant - Aegis Shawford
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Innaloo community, Aegis Shawford provides quality care and services for up to 102 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Shawford as an Occupational Therapy Assistant on a Casual basis with morning, afternoon and evening shifts across the week.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide a range of therapy based activity programs mainly.
- Provide group and individual therapy techniques.
- Observe and report outcome of activities and therapies offered.
- Participate in the organisation and planning of therapy programs.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance or higher/equivalent.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Have a high level of communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and within a team environment.
Aegis Shawford offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with working in a skilled and knowledgeable team. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Shawford on (08) 9244 8477 or click "APPLY" now to lodge an application.